Deltakosh

Quick poll

I would vote but i don't have a twitter account ... and i don't want one 😁
In general prefer to use the stable releases in our production builds but in case of BabylonJs from my experience even the preview releases of BabylonJs are very stable.
So if i need a certain feature or a bug fix which is only available in the preview release, i also use preview releases in production builds (after some testing of course)

I try to guess: 'cause for now Deltakosh doesn't found a way to get strong stats of BJS use, so he'll try to make some polls from time from time. Am I right? 😃

Maybe an (opt-in) newsletter, each months for example, telling about BJS news, tip & tricks, etc, plus having one or more links to a poll could be an idea? This way, users just have to own an email, rather than having a twitter/facebook/whatever account (if the poll use something like doodles, google forms - without user authentification - or others opensources alternatives).

I use https://preview.babylonjs.com/babylon.js but I'm still developing so production and testing is the same for me. 🙂
When I would decide to make a copy of the test of my game for real production/go live, then I'll probably stick to the most recent version at that time (so the code doesn't break on later updates).