Quick poll

GameMonetize

I would vote but i don't have a twitter account ... and i don't want one ?
In general prefer to use the stable releases in our production builds but in case of BabylonJs from my experience even the preview releases of BabylonJs are very stable.
So if i need a certain feature or a bug fix which is only available in the preview release, i also use preview releases in production builds (after some testing of course)

Maybe an (opt-in) newsletter, each months for example, telling about BJS news, tip & tricks, etc, plus having one or more links to a poll could be an idea? This way, users just have to own an email, rather than having a twitter/facebook/whatever account (if the poll use something like doodles, google forms - without user authentification - or others opensources alternatives).

I use https://preview.babylonjs.com/babylon.js but I'm still developing so production and testing is the same for me. ?
When I would decide to make a copy of the test of my game for real production/go live, then I'll probably stick to the most recent version at that time (so the code doesn't break on later updates).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 9:29 AM, Kesshi said:

I would vote but i don't have a twitter account ... and i don't want one ?
In general prefer to use the stable releases in our production builds but in case of BabylonJs from my experience even the preview releases of BabylonJs are very stable.
So if i need a certain feature or a bug fix which is only available in the preview release, i also use preview releases in production builds (after some testing of course)

same here, Babylon is the only dependency in which I allow my self to use the "non-stable" releases, so whenever I update the project dependencies I upgrade Babylon to the latest possible version. (usually happens every two-three weeks) 

Stable release for me.  In Dev and Prod..  But I'm only Dev at the moment - Alpha test...  As long as it performs well and can do what I need it to I don't like trying the Preview Releases unless there's something I really really need and even then when is it going to be stable enough for me to release something?