[WIP][GameMaker]Garden Jump

lcizzle

Game: Garden Jump

Genre: Infinite Jumping

Tools: GameMaker Studio 1.x

Here are some screenshots from my current HTML5 WIP, Garden Jump. Its a quick and dirty jumping game. Control the garden gnome and jump from platform to platform without falling. Shoot leaves at enemies and rack up a high score.

post-14170-0-09958500-1430278433.jpg

post-14170-0-59130100-1430278436.jpg

post-14170-0-86286900-1430278440.jpg

its good from a technical aspect. I don't think shooting really makes the game better. its pretty impossible to avoid the trolls when you are going at high speed. I hated the breaking platforms in doodle jump, yours are even worse, as they can hardly be distinguished. if they would at least give you a little upward momentum, they would not be as bad.

its good from a technical aspect. I don't think shooting really makes the game better. its pretty impossible to avoid the trolls when you are going at high speed. I hated the breaking platforms in doodle jump, yours are even worse, as they can hardly be distinguished. if they would at least give you a little upward momentum, they would not be as bad.

Thank you for your input. If you are boosted from a spring you won't die to the enemies. You act like a bullet yourself and will destroy any of them you hit while boosted. The shooting is useful when normal jumping. The problem with breaking platforms seems to be if they aren't there you can basically jump forever. Even with them there now I can basically never die. Have any suggestions on what they could be replaced with? Or maybe you get a half jump off one so at least you have a chance at survival?

on my iphone the buttons are too close from the bottom icons bar, maybe you should allow clicking on the full left or full right of the screen to have better controls.

I was considering this. Thank you for your input.