Coin Frenzy - A game about coin,box and timing? [wip] [updated]

vampirefeem

Hi I start making my second html 5 games. I already sold first one so i decided to make the second one. This game is called coin frenzy I make this in 2 days and it still work in progess. I hope you guys can spot some bugs and offer me some advice

post-4696-0-52984700-1380306805.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/117631602/Coin%20Frenzy%20final/index.html

update 1 :

add instruction screen

decrease thickness of red flash

new style time indicator

new power ups "frenzy" (random by yellow box) spawn a lot of silver coin

minor game balance

please test this in both pc and mobile devices

How to play

-use your mouse(hold) or touch to move a paddle(I dont know what it called??) to collect coins.

-bronze coin is 1 point silver is 3 and gold is 5

-blue screen at the back is time if it runs out it game over you can increase time by collect blue heart.

-avoid red box at all cost if you collect it you are dead.

-yellow box is power ups currently there is only slow(slow time) but i plan to add more.

have funs

please offer your suggestion i will be happy to read them and PLEASE post your SCORE I need it for game balancing.

Thank you and sorry for bad english

Cool idea and nice looking game!

I'm worried that the physics of all the bouncing objects are going to be to much for mobile devices to handle though (that is if you are targeting mobile platforms) I tested it on my Evo4G (which is a few years old) and it ran very very slow, basically unplayable

Fun game. Worked on PC using Firefox 23. It ran slow on my Samsung Galaxy Ace but so does everything. It worked fine on my Nexus 7, but it took a long time to load. It was probably my WiFi, though.

Some things I slightly didn't like, but maybe you are still working on them:

I don't notice the time bar while playing. My focus is near the bottom of the screen.

The black triangles at the sides of the screen might look better if they had environmental art instead.

The paddle makes me think of bounce/reflect games whereas your game is about catching items. Maybe change the paddle design. (Sorry if that is too nit-picky).

Anyway, I like the game. I hope to see it in its finished state.