[WIP][Three.js] Stellar-Conflicts Multiplayer 2D/3D

kyled

screenie1.png

Throwing up a post about a game I'm working on, hopefully near an Alpha type release. Game has 2 different plays styles, a 2D isometric style, and 3D FPS style. There is a really short tutorial zone that describes the basics on how to play / fly. Looking for any feedback or suggestion on design, play style, and also places to promote this type of game. (New to html5 gaming)

2D basic controls, W/A/S/D->standard move / turn    Q/E-> Strafe   Space-> Guns    Shift ->Afterburners 

3D basic controls are a little more tricky, W/A/S/D->standard move / roll    Q/E-> Strafe   R/F-> Up / down  

L -> Lock mouse for pitch and turn.  Space-> Guns    Shift ->Afterburners 

Mouse wheel to zoom in for FPS mode, and right button to change the camera.

Direct Link to game files http://gecko-games.com/test2/main.html

Website link: http://www.stellar-conflicts.com/

oomfr is a platform where users can play games and obtain deals and offers at the same time. oomfr only allows HTML5 games, and lets HTML5 game developers to maintain game developer profiles that gives certain benefits. Also, like youtube game developers will be able to earn money from their games. Let me know if this sounds exciting and I can provide you more information offline to get you plugged into our Beta Website phase. Email me at [email protected]. Our web application will be at oomfr.com when we launch.

Oomfr is a business located in Laguna Hills, CA, United States. Oomfr aims to deliver coupons and discounts to customers in a safe and fun, gaming environment. Contact Us at [email protected]