[beta] Luups (simple puzzle game)

healthyfur

It's a fun game, I think. The problem I was facing is I had stright lines coming in which I could only place in the corners. Whether I do that horizontally or vertically, the tile is still a waste for me. Perhaps we should have an option of stopping the blocks midway. You could limit the total number of times one can do that in a single game. That makes it more fun too!

It's a fun game, I think. The problem I was facing is I had stright lines coming in which I could only place in the corners. Whether I do that horizontally or vertically, the tile is still a waste for me. Perhaps we should have an option of stopping the blocks midway. You could limit the total number of times one can do that in a single game. That makes it more fun too!

Thanks for the feedback. I think I can address this by making sure straight lines don't start off in the corners. A few lines of code should fix it.

The problem I think is that the tiles enter the playfield on random positions, this leaves a large part up to luck or chance instead of skill. For example when I was playing an end-point-tile was entered cornered in entirely. Or a straight-line-part was entered on a point  where I really needed a corner-tile which forced me to dead end, even though there were plenty other places on the board.

I think it would be better to give the player more control over where to place the tiles, more similar to Pipe Mania except with the added ability to rotate tiles freely before placing them.