Phaser Inspector Plugin

netcell

Hi,  I'm afraid the framework that my Phaser app sits in isn't mine or publicly accessible, which is why it isn't straight forward for me to debug either. The Inspector runs fine when used in a standard Phaser app, just not when I embed it in the 3rd party container.

I'll try the current dev version later, maybe the clash has gone.

I think the problem could be related to conflict between the framework and Angularjs or jQuery, since game events are listened over Phaser update function when added as a plugin in the boot function. If so, the dev version should solve it  :)

Hi Netcell,

Your plugin looks really cool. However, I cant make it work using the console injection method. I just get a black bar around 20 pixels height in the top of the screen. Nothing happens when I click or drag it. Testing in Chrome.

Best regards,

Klaus

Hi Netcell,

Your plugin looks really cool. However, I cant make it work using the console injection method. I just get a black bar around 20 pixels height in the top of the screen. Nothing happens when I click or drag it. Testing in Chrome.

Best regards,

Klaus

Is it posible for you to give me a link to your game? Otherwise, can you upload a screenshot of the console in devtool of the browser?

I think the problem could be related to conflict between the framework and Angularjs or jQuery, since game events are listened over Phaser update function when added as a plugin in the boot function. If so, the dev version should solve it  :)

I tried the current dev but it doesn't solve my problem.

There are three elements on the inspector dialog that do respond to mouse clicks:

1. the search bar, I can click in it and type (as I can with some other numerical text fields)

2. the scene tree vertical drag bar

3. On firefox (but not chrome) there are some up/down buttons to modify some of the parameters, eg. Size-Width.  These respond to clicks.

Everything else that normaly would respond to a mouse click doesn't although the cursor does change when mouseover'ing them.  Specifically the things that don't respond are the scene tree eye icons, scene tree elements, the dialog top drag bar, the dialog minimise button and the 5 coloured rounded rectangle buttons (pause etc).

Just really looking for some ideas where to start looking to prove either the framework is disrupting mouse events getting through or that it is disrupting the inspector plugin.