My GM: Studio games wont work on Galaxy S2 on stock browser

-AAG-

A sponsor wants my games but expects them to work on Galaxy S2 and they don't for some reason. What am I supposed to do? I use GM:Studio with the Mobility Engine, I set WebGl support on, and interpolation for games that don't use chunky pixel art, I also make a small modification to my index file to avoid a flashing screen issue and to change the address bar title. What am I doing wrong? Is it normal for GM games not to work on Galaxy S2? they work fine on everything else including newer Galaxy phones.

I asked them for details since all they told me was that they do not work.

If anyone has one of these phones and would be so kind to test my games it would be very helpful.

EDIT: They told me now is actually a Galaxy S2 and I'm pretty sure the problem is the stock browser they are testing on.

Unless the S1 is upgraded to Gingerbread, it can't and won't work. So if they try to test on a vanilla S1, no chance. Before Gingerbread (Android 2.3) there was no real support for HTML5. S1's factory default is way older.

I will tell them this. Thanks!

How is it not working?  Is it just not showing anything?

Like I said, they have not given me details but I'll post them as soon as I get them.

They told me now that is actually a Galaxy S2 and I'm pretty sure the problem is the stock browser they are testing on. After the preloader they get a black screen and nothing else. Does anyone have a cure for this? He wont be testing again until Monday and I don't want to just tell him to test it on Chrome instead which is the solution anyways. They are ready to send me a contract but this S2 on stock browser thing is on the way.

Any fix or good response to this will be much appreciated. Thanks.

They told me now that is actually a Galaxy S2 and I'm pretty sure the problem is the stock browser they are testing on. After the preloader they get a black screen and nothing else. Does anyone have a cure for this? He wont be testing again until Monday and I don't want to just tell him to test it on Chrome instead which is the solution anyways. They are ready to send me a contract but this S2 on stock browser thing is on the way.

Any fix or good response to this will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have tested many GMS games in S2. They mostly works but some time can be slow which is genearlly fixed by restarting.

I just tested the games on a friends S2 and they worked on stock and chrome. They where slow but playable.

Somebody has a bad configuration or outdated software or something. I'm going to tell them that and see what happens.