HTML5 Game Developer - Phaser - Full Time / Staff (with Benefits!)

Exadyne

Hi Everyone!

We're a publicly funded educational media organization located in Toronto (Yonge & Eg.), and we're looking for a talented dev to fill a full-time staff position.

We offer competitive salaries, health, dental, and unbeatable work-life balance. If you're a talented and passionate game developer, and you're interested in writing educational 2D games in JavaScript using the Phaser game framework, we want to hear from you!

The job posting lists technologies from our full stack, but we're specifically looking for JavaScript + Phaser only; don't be scared off if you've never touched Drupal. You won't have to.

Please apply here if you're interested: http://www.workopolis.com/jobsearch/job/apc-1213-1615

Applicants must be legally able to work in Ontario and willing to commute to our location in Toronto.

Well that's certainly embarrassing.

It's just a mixup with HR; they've taken down the job posting -- except we haven't filled the position, so it definitely still needs to be up.

I'll have it fixed soon. For the time being, I'll PM you my email address and you can email me your CV directly.