TileMap Collision not working with Tiled

Zendrael

Hello all!

Well, after about 8 hours on this I have to say that I really don't know what is happening... The collision simply is not working. All shows ok but not colliding... Here is my code so far:

create : function() {    GAME.physics.startSystem(Phaser.Physics.ARCADE);    mapa = GAME.add.tilemap('mapa');        mapa.addTilesetImage('meuTileset', 'tilesetImg');    mapa.setCollisionBetween(970, 1026); //tryied even 0 to 5000        this.layer = mapa.createLayer('cenario');    this.layer.resizeWorld();        this.layer2 = mapa.createLayer('detalhes');    this.layer2.resizeWorld();    PLAYER = GAME.add.sprite(GAME.world.centerX, GAME.world.centerY, 'player1');    GAME.physics.arcade.enable(PLAYER);    CURSORS = GAME.input.keyboard.createCursorKeys();}, //end createupdate : function() {        this.physics.arcade.collide(PLAYER, this.layer);        this.physics.arcade.collide(PLAYER, this.layer2);        if (CURSORS.left.isDown) {              PLAYER.body.velocity.x = -50;              PLAYER.body.velocity.y = 0;        } else if (CURSORS.right.isDown) {            PLAYER.body.velocity.x = 50;            PLAYER.body.velocity.y = 0;        } else if (CURSORS.up.isDown) {            PLAYER.body.velocity.x = 0;            PLAYER.body.velocity.y = -50;        } else if (CURSORS.down.isDown) {              PLAYER.body.velocity.x = 0;              PLAYER.body.velocity.y = 50;        }}, //end update

Please, where I am doing this wrong???

Doc : http://phaser.io/docs/2.4.4/Phaser.TilemapLayer.html#resizeWorld

Doing it twice is useless : the last time you invoke it is the only one that's kept in the end (first time will be overridden). The world only has one size, so the last one you apply is the only one that's kept.

For the collisions though I can't see what's wrong : could you do a sandbox please? That would help a lot.