Yet another bunnymark

Gazanfer

I was looking for a good bunnymark example in phaser, but couldn't find a decent one, so I wrote one myself:

There are two versions:

Basic: http://phaser.io/sandbox/Pjdxyqzl/play

all sprites have same scale, angle, rotation

Custom: http://phaser.io/sandbox/dgCnSvCW/play

all sprites have random scale, angle, rotation

Two versions have the same code, but just different options set.

- Click on the game to create bunnies. (Well, technically phaser-dudes)

- There are options in preload to customize it.

- All sprites are respawned from their original spawn point after they slow down.

It was good practice for me, but now I don't know what to do with it, so I'm just putting this here, in case anyone has a use for it. Also all feedback is welcome.

Good work, you might want to look into doing some optimisations.

Pixi bunnymark and I can normally get 100-120k, I can only make around 8000 with your one!

Also, you might want to standardise the test a little, your test does different things in different ways to the pixi bunnymark so its not a comparable test. A good idea for what to do next could simply be standardising that test and writing it in a couple of different frameworks/renderers/engines

Good work, you might want to look into doing some optimisations.

Pixi bunnymark and I can normally get 100-120k, I can only make around 8000 with your one!

Also, you might want to standardise the test a little, your test does different things in different ways to the pixi bunnymark so its not a comparable test. A good idea for what to do next could simply be standardising that test and writing it in a couple of different frameworks/renderers/engines

Thanks for the feedback. I just added a basic version to the first post, which sets fixed sprite properties so it's more similar to pixi.js bunnymark.