Low FPS on Game after loading assets

Rustam

Hello!

When I create empty project and load assets, fps = 60, ok.

After adding about 15 images to stage (game.add.image(0, 0, atlasKey, frameName)), fps jumps between 35 and 55. (All Images have: 208x208px, about 50KB, and keep in 1 xml atlas)

Please, help to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Are you doing any animation with these images? 

Doesn't sound like a huge memory footprint, but you probably want to give more information about the machine you are testing on. 

208 * 208 * 15 * 4 (one byte for each colour value in a pixel and one more byte for alpha) is 649 KB

also if the framerate is dipping it suggests to me that either your are animating these images, or you are redrawing frames unnecessarily if nothing is changing.

18 hours ago, iKest said:

Try CANVAS render mode instead AUTO

In canvas mode I have this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'save' of null
  c.StateManager.render    
  c.Game.updateRender    
  c.Game.update    
  c.RequestAnimationFrame.updateRAF    
  window.requestAnimationFrame.forceSetTimeOut._onLoop    

14 hours ago, Freshly Squeezed Games LTD said:

Are you doing any animation with these images? 

Doesn't sound like a huge memory footprint, but you probably want to give more information about the machine you are testing on. 

208 * 208 * 15 * 4 (one byte for each colour value in a pixel and one more byte for alpha) is 649 KB

also if the framerate is dipping it suggests to me that either your are animating these images, or you are redrawing frames unnecessarily if nothing is changing.

I tested on Mac (Hackintosh)

CPU: 3,29 GHz Intel Core i3, 
RAM: 8 GB
Browser: Safari 9.0.3

I don't animate this images, and don't use tweens. I think, that this app redraw frames unnecessarily, too. And how I can decide this?

(Sorry for my bad english)