[WIP] Drillionaire 2

Interactive Monster

I played on laptop with Windows 10, Chrome browser and it looks like a beta version alright.. When I play for the first time, it starts with "building map" which takes a really long time. Like almost 3 full minutes. And when I run into an enemy and die the same sound effects plays many times like crazy.

What kind of map is it building! :blink: That takes forever. If this game is aimed at a younger audience, that really has to be done on the fly so they can start playing immediately. It's really long.

Other than that, the game is Great. I tried to buy something I couldn't afford and that b*****d took my money, told me I couldn't afford it and left me in minus! Haha.

What BdR said. Before you face a boss you need to stop moving, else you get the sound problem and the movement gets kinda stuck. Also, I found it a bit hard in the beginning and way too easy in the end when I had bought basically everything. I faced last boss (I think), the robot/brunet girl with all upgrades no problem, yet the first one I almost run out of mineral before I could get some decent hull and weapon, it was by far the hardest to beat. Other than that I think the game is great and very addicting. I quit playing after the brunet girl because there was no end screen but since I couldn't dig any deeper, I guess that's the end for the moment. Good job, keep it up.

Thanks to everyone for the responses!  The loading time is obviously a huge issue, and sadly, I only have so much control over the assets the designer and audio engineer send to me, but we're working to scale that back significantly.  

Beyond that, I've made updates to all the bugs mentioned here and have passed on gameplay suggestions to the client.  There's an updated link here:

http://interactivemonster.com/clients/cartoonNetwork/d2/v34/

Unfortunately, there's one major issue that's preventing the game from moving forward, but I'm started a separate thread for that here:

I'm only posting it here because I figured anyone who was interested enough to test before might be able to offer some insight towards this issue.  

Again - I really appreciate all the feedback so far and I can't wait to start my next project in Phaser!