Tempo Maestro [WIP]

htmlhigh5

Use your keyboard or touch screen to hit the notes as they fall down the screen to the beat. Longer combos and more accurate taps will result in higher scores. Don't lose track of the beat!

Don't forget to make an account so your high scores will be saved and you will have the opportunity to win trophies!

The game is still in progress, let me know if you have any song suggestions (keep in mind copyright laws) or if you see anything that you think should be modified! There is a known issue that on some devices (iPad/iPhone were tested) the music will slightly lag behind the notes. This is because of issues intrinsic to the device and unfortunately I can do nothing about that. 

Play Here: Tempo Maestro

I hope you enjoy!

tm_3.png

tm_1.png

tm_2.png

@Umz Thanks for the input! I think you are right about the difficulty. I moved the "easy" song to the normal category and created a new song for easy that I think will be more suited to practice. It still might take a little while to get the hang of it of course.

@Allen T Good idea, I made a little spark effect. I'll think about making fewer columns... that could be easier I suppose.

Thanks for the feedback! I also made a couple miscellaneous small improvements. Hope you enjoy!