Babylon Precompiler

MasterSplinter

Babylon comes in at a whopping 3 megs -- I'm  probably going to modify the build scripts on our build to reduce this file size since the application we made doesn't require everything that is in the engine.  What are your thoughts on adding a web based precompiler -- Kinda like how twitter bootstrap allows you to do light weight custom builds?  I'm probably going to be building the tasks anyways next week...

@Deltakosh
I was going to mention actually, the Babylon code uses "module BABYLON" everywhere, which I think now since TS 1.5 should be replaced with "namespace BABYLON".:
https://www.typescriptlang.org/docs/handbook/namespaces-and-modules.html

Now that the core is growing though, it could be a could be a good idea to think about using AMD modules.  We could have a file that imports all parts of Babylon as AMD modules, but then the user could pick only the ones that are needed... 
The downside of course is that we couldn't have just a single JS file download that way, although I think we could still have a single JS file reference that pulls in all the other ones.

@MasterSplinter - I hope I didn't ever post that I was in favor of building applications which require an ".exe" to install. When I say "apps", I mean that we are building applications in WebGL which are loading in browsers using links - not installing any executable. So by "apps", I simply mean applications in WebGL. Our latest "app" runs from a link which the "app" provides tools for designers to work with various types of media, and there is nothing to install by ".exe" - the user simply goes to the link and our "app" loads and functions the same on every OS, platform, and Browser (almost every browser), and never having to install anything or to even create any link for any specific device or platform. One link runs on all devices and every display and display resolution.

DK has seen what we've been building, so I'm sure he can vouch that I am not at all interested in building applications outside of WebGL. Sorry I wasn't more clear on my definition of "apps". I'm not quite sure why I was mentioned in this post, since I've never seen this post before - or comented here, but I know I often speak of "apps." So I just want to be clear by what I mean when I mention the word "apps." It's all about links in using WebGL and specifically babylon.js.

Cheers,

DB