This forum will be closing down. Please move to the respective dedicated project forums.

Is Panda.JS dead

curious

I posted a question a month ago about licenses for the example games (both here and on github), and I got no response. It appears enpu has not been active on either github or this forum since February. It looks like the Panda.js project is dead?

It is indeed desturbing that Enpu has shown no activity during the last months. Personally I an still using panda on a dayly basis so I wouldn't say the engine is dead. But further development seems to have stopped I guess...

Also don't forget it is open source. Anyone can grab the sourcecode and pick up development in a personal branch. Take lesser panda for example. 

My concern is around the sample games in https://github.com/ekelokorpi/panda.js-engine-games. While the source code is public, they don't have a explicit license. I started building something around the endless runner example but now I may need to rewrite it if I don't get clarity around the licensing. It *might* be considered fair use to use the example, but I am not a lawyer.

• 3 years later...