Phaser performance, issues and native functions on Android and iOS?

Shockblast Apps

I am looking to develop a 2D game using Phaser and want to target HTML5, Android and iOS with it. I see there are wrappers that can do this like the Intel wrapper, Cordova or Phonegap but what would be the best choice performance-wise? I am getting very confused by all the choices. What are your experiences using any of those wrappers?

Is it also possible to use native OS functions? Things I would love to have are:

1. "More apps/games" button which launches the app store.
  2. iOS Game Center and Android Google Play Services for highscores and achievements
  3. Mopub or Admob for launching interstitial ads/videos between levels.

Are those functions available when using a wrapper and do they work well or would it be too buggy? On top of that, will device specific problems like screen-size cost a lot of time to solve or are there already approaches that can handle that efficiently?

I'm currently using Cordova to package my HTML5 apps as hybrid apps on both Google Play and the App Store. It seems fast enough to me, but our games haven't been very complex games either. There are quite a few options, but unless someone gives you a real compelling reason to choose one over the other, I would just pick one and go with it. You can always switch later.

As far as what device features you can access from your hybrid app, it's pretty much anything you would have been able to access with a native app. The reason is because the hybrid apps use plug ins which are written in the native code to access those features. Of the features you mention, I am currently doing all of them without any issue.
Actually, launching the app store is as easy as using an HTML link. The mobile phones know to automatically open the stores for the correct links, so you don't need a hybrid app for that.
For Cordova, I use this plug in for Game Center, this plug in for Google Play, and this plug in for Admob.