Rooftop Run

ChrisP

A small 'spacebar' or basic platform game which forms part of a Christmas Marketing campaign. Really simple, just hit space or tap your screen.

http://www.workhousemarketing.com/christmas2016/rooftoprun/

It's been a tight build, with a very tight timescale, but I'm quite happy with it overall. It's not perfect, and working on a range of devices has been 'fun'. Especially iOS Safari with it's full UI elements :/

I'd be happy to get any feedback and thoughts. Overall I hope it's just a fun couple of minutes distraction!

Leave a comment, or if you want, you can find my work twitter (different to my normal twitter) @workhouse_chris   :)

rooftoprun.png

25 minutes ago, Umz said:

Hahahaha :lol: the wicked witch in the background! Pure genius, I loved that!

I don't know who's damn dog it is, but their owner is gonna be in some serious trouble. Enjoyed the game. Has a really clean finish to it. Good work.

Ha ha, thanks! Glad you liked it - the designer of the backgrounds is particularly delighted you liked the witch!

The dog is called Rocky, and he is constantly getting his owner in to trouble anyway :lol: