[WIP] embracethebunny.org

pmiddlesworth

embracethebunny.org is an experimental website being built with the vision of allowing people to create and share their own 2D adventures with the world.  Basically, what i'm going for is the ability for people to create simple point-and-click adventures by just visiting the site and using the site's web interface, without having to learn any coding. Just share a link with other people to share your adventure. Built-in multiplayer support would be there as well, so people could just drop-in/drop-out with ease.

Right now it's just a rough POC. You can't do much with it other than create glorified chat rooms. Here's a test thing i created using the site (it's a little homage to Legend of Zelda): https://www.embracethebunny.org/main/10223ce6-281b-4aee-95d2-b5644fd70b38/poc-1/sandbox

You can poke around the environment anonymously just by visiting the link.  As a guest can create your own Link avatar and chat with anyone else visiting at the same time.  Creating an account will persist your avatar between visits (admittedly not very useful at this point).  I created the whole environment using the website admin tool.

Video showing the current admin interface: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePolUmEN91E.  Site uses HTML5 and web sockets.  Any feedback is welcome.  Thanks!

homepage-800x500.png

lttp-demo-2-800x500.png