Thigydaze

Hi guys,

Infection is a turn based game I wrote years ago, then converted to run on webOS phones. Given the latest state of the platform, I've converted the whole thing to run as pure HTML/CSS/JS.

http://www.electricpixels.co.uk/Infection/index.html'>http://www.electricpixels.co.uk/Infection/index.html

Any feedback on this would be welcome...

post-50-0-80265900-1361122982.png

post-50-0-82728100-1361123004.png

It's currently in beta as it doesn't yet run on the iphone, and I'm also doing a non-turn based version for a more arcade feel.

Tested on Chrome, Firefox and Safari so far and they're all quite stable.

Cheers

Thigydaze

I think it's nice!

I don't know if I'm allowed to propose this here, but i'd love to see this on jocly.com so that it would be possible to play with other people, record games, ...

there is a developer space.

we only make 2 players strategic games for the moment but if you are interested, it would be fun.

if any problem with this message, just tell me and remove it, thanks ;)

Thanks for the update guys, I'll look to see if I can make the CPU's a bit more easy going.

Incidentally, they're all independent and aren't coded to try to destroy any human players, although if a level 2 CPU can take out any player (CPU or human) in one move, it will.

When getting started, just play with one CPU, set the other players to "No player' (person icon with a red cross), and try and build up a collection of cells in your corner before starting to attack your opponents.

Multi player is something I've thought about (you can already do this on one machine) but differing humans on differing machines is something I'd look at.