AAA Game/Tools Developer For Hire

JoebRogers

Joeb Rogers | AAA Gameplay/Tools Programmer

I've experience in Unity, Unreal and GameMaker, as well as frameworks such as Monogame and SDL2. I'm very comfortable programming in both C++ and C#, and am also pretty comfortable in JavaScript and Lua.

I'm experienced with both 2D and 3D games, so can comfortably fill a position on any team.

My rates are negotiable, as are the number of hours a week I can put in, whether you're just looking for some short term contract work, or a longer term commitment.

Here's a link to my not-so-up to date portfolio, that at the least showcases some of what I can do and my role in the industry.

https://joebrogers.github.io/

My role in the industry has had me working most recently on GTA V Online at Rockstar North, however I cannot go into more details on that.

My email is listed at the bottom of the site, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have a project in mind.
Thanks!

NOTE: My current earliest availabilities for more contract work is the 18th of December, so if you're looking to get something scheduled in and finished before christmas, or in preparation for beginning a project in the new year, please get in touch!

• 2 months later...