... But is it babylonjs ??

1glayfan

Unfortunately ? I have found Edge to be the worst and slooooowest browser for webgl. 

I have often wondered how Chrome can be so fast and do so well on so many levels. I know MS has a bunch of really great people but

performance doesn't seem to be a concern or maybe priority? I can't speak for them only know that Chrome is all I use now. 

4 hours ago, chicagobob123 said:

Unfortunately ? I have found Edge to be the worst and slooooowest browser for webgl. 

I have often wondered how Chrome can be so fast and do so well on so many levels. I know MS has a bunch of really great people but

performance doesn't seem to be a concern or maybe priority? I can't speak for them only know that Chrome is all I use now. 

You must not know who Deltakosh is.

https://twitter.com/deltakosh

From my experience, although chrome is generally speaking faster than the others, there are certain webgl test pages where Edge runs the fastest by big margins.

As I am using only windows vr headset and only Edge is supported there, I simply have no chance of using Chrome and Firefox for my works.