Best place to host games made with this?

SomeT

Personally i don't have much experience with free hosting services, but Panda 2 games can be hosted on same places where you can host any other HTML5 games.

You might want to take a look at the Game Showcase forum to see where people are hosting their games, or Google "host html5 game". Also Dropbox and Google Drive should work.

Hi @SomeT

If I were you, I would have a look at sites like Gamejolt, Newgrounds and Kongregate.

All these sites will let you upload your game, and let people post feedback/reviews. I'm pretty sure that a couple of them also pay you (some pocket change lol), from advertising, if you get enough views.

The other option you have, which Panda makes SUPER easy, is Facebook Instant Games. This one is a little more involved as you'll want to use some of the Instant Games features.

Hope this helps :)

I actually realised you can upload a full game to itch.io and I tend to use this for all my games so I reckon I am going to do this, just hopefully Panda 2 works to this effect on this site.

I am yet to find a decent tutorial for a games engine for Facebook instant games, is there one for Panda 2???