Web Game Editor (MMORPG Editor)

Dad72

Hello,

I announce the release of Web Game Editor. More info here: http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/39884-web-game-editor-mmorpg/

Link of the site:=> http://www.web-game-editor.actifgames.com/

To download the editor you must be registered on the site. Feel free to consult the manual and tutorials videos or ask questions on the forum. You welcome.

I hope you like this new version. There is still work to be done, but this version is more accomplished than the previous ones. Be sure that I will make every effort to make this editor as functional as possible with regular updates.

Have fun.

Some pictures:

editor.thumb.png.ac2d661584c7e43cafe460925a553853.png

game.thumb.png.f67319d3b05beed6727346b5b41cb2cf.png

Hello,

I'm excited to announce the release of the new version 3.0.0. This version is a complete overhaul of the interface of the editor that takes the style of Windows 10. I wanted to do something more original, more modern and more optimized and still as easy to use.

Characteristic this new interface:

• Each icons can be moved as you want on the desktop, it will be save to the new position.
  • A start menu similar to Windows gives you access to a lot of things. Especially to create projects and load the default project works to open the editors. The change of language, the access to various tools, a system of update much more powerful without that you need to go on the site to download them Start the server, the game, send updates of the game towards your FPS, put in full screen and others.
  • You will be able to customize the background desktop with the image you want and it will save.
  • Each icon is an editor (except some), with a double click it opens windows with the corresponding editor that also gets into the taskbar as Windows does. You can open several editors and navigate from one to the other. You can also minimize each windows.
  • I made a big optimization at the level of the loading/initialization of the engines In the previous versions when one started the publisher all the engines was initialize. 8 in total. Now with this version 3.0, only the engine of the open editor is initialize, then delete when the editor is closed.This allows a very clear improvements with the Firefox browser, the double, of 30 to 40 FPS, we are with this version 3, from 55 to 60 FPS.
  • Several small improvements have been made on the editor.
  • Not to mention all the additions, patches, improvements of version 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3

All the manual has been updated to take into account this version 3. The index page of the site also to present the functionalities.

Link website http://www.web-game-editor.actifgames.com/

Here are two screenshots for you to see the result:

1920076027_2018-11-1612_02_51-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.3e7c1dc988d62bca662b783f7e08cf3e.jpg1471787105_2018-11-1612_03_32-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.ded4dbbccb314bab7d3b985d980121b4.jpg