Robo dash is a project that I have been working on for a couple of days now. I started a independent software studio back in 2012 named 'Somnibyte', and since 2012 I have been experimenting, but experimenting without any production. And so today I am happy to say that this is my first HTML5 game to be produced. It may still have some features to be implemented. I went with the theme of challenging/addicting, and so Robo Dash was the result.

Robo Dash features a small robot toy named, 'Gamma'. The player is suppose to move Gamma across the kitchen table to dodge oranges that fall from the kitchen cabinets above. I hope you all enjoy this game. Feel free to post some feedback, ideas, bug reports, or comments. 

[ROBO DASH GAME]

post-6440-0-45242400-1393053302.png

*Currently not optimized for mobile use, changes will take place soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

I see no point in this game. Give Gamma shield, let the falling oranges turn into monsters on the table. Gamma knocks monsters on the table and they drop gold coins.

Your feedback is appreciated. The point of the game is to simply to survive, not to kill mutant oranges. Your feedback, in terms of a survival game is  fantastic nonetheless. I hadn't thought of the shield ability really. I might just implement your feedback in the next update. Keep in mind that you may not see the "point" of a game like how others see a specific "point".