JS is the best for me?

Vinnyreis

Well... I want to learn how to make games, for PC, browser or mobile. I started to learn logic then I passed to HTML and CSS, I learned the basics of those two then I started to see the basic of JS. I did a break for a few months to focus on school, but now I'll return my programming studies. And I heard that C# is the best choice for gamedev using the Unity Engine. So, I want to know what is the best choice, stay learning JS or start to learn C#? 

My advice ... avoid thinking of making games as a technology pursuit and instead think of it as a user-experience pursuit.  Therefore put your audience needs ahead of your technology selections.  Who are they, what do they want, what devices do they play on, how can you engage them, how will they reward your efforts?  There's many niche reasons to focus on browser based gaming, but if you're not already aware of these and just want to start-making-games-already then Unity is probably the more mainstream choice for gamesdev today.  Or alternatively stick to the path you already started, the significant benefit of web stack is that it has become the mainstream choice for non-game applications.  Have fun with whatever you decide!

13 minutes ago, b10b said:

My advice ... avoid thinking of making games as a technology pursuit and instead think of it as a user-experience pursuit.  Therefore put your audience needs ahead of your technology selections.  Who are they, what do they want, what devices do they play on, how can you engage them, how will they reward your efforts?  There's many niche reasons to focus on browser based gaming, but if you're not already aware of these and just want to start-making-games-already then Unity is probably the more mainstream choice for gamesdev today.  Or alternatively stick to the path you already started, the significant benefit of web stack is that it has become the mainstream choice for non-game applications.  Have fun with whatever you decide!

Thanks for your words. 

I'll make a form to collect dates, and see important points of who will play my games. With it all I expect to see the path I need to go through to achieve my goals. 

(but I think I'll continue with JS kkkkkk. And sorry for the bad English, I can read and understand a good part, but writing is a point that I need to improve) 

Thanks again for you answer, it was a light in the dark that my mind was diving into.