Cocoon JS - In app purchase

plicatibu

You can ask, plicatibu, but I might not be able to answer questions or help much for awhile. It was just last week we got the patches in to get Phaser working with CocoonJS more or less cleanly. And I've been spending most of this week working on gamepad code for the Ouya myself.

It's on my TODO list to document the IAP and ad code in CocoonJS, though, but I might not get there for a couple of weeks or more.

• 11 months later...

is there any tutorial out there on how to do this (in app purchase) with android (&& crosswalk)?   

i'm trying to make use of this plugin http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/cc.fovea.cordova.purchase (seems to be the right choice for this)

i already added it to my game (intel xdk crosswalk - 3rd party plugins)

i already added the permissions "com.android.vending.BILLING" like the google documentation says

therefore i was able to upload an alpha apk with the right permissions as "alpha" release to the playstore and also add my first "in-app product"

i defined a price and activated it..  

i added the example code from the github plugin website to my code so the "device ready" signal should do some sort of "appstore" setup

i think i need to setup a testing google account because i'm not allowed to use my google dev account for testpurchases 

- i have my button in place that should trigger the purchase but i don't know how exactly

- i guess i need to add my app id - inapp product id somewhere..

- what now??

thx in advance !!