My New Online Gaming Portal

Chandan

What about you start with removing some ads? For real dude, I play a game for literally less than 30 seconds and I got like 10 ads in my face. And I am not even exaggerating. I get that you need money for hosting and what not, but you are likely to annoy players away like this instead of attract them. Just to be clear, I'm not against ads, but I am against intrusive advertisement strategies. Why no subscriptions for like 5 euros a month in exchange for a no-ad version of your website? Because your website does look very good and people need websites like this now flash is officially losing support.

Nice work creating an online gaming platform!

I like the design and I didn't experience ads at all (disabled any blockers to check).

I experienced some lag issues however. It's normal that games are laggy on my old '14 Macbook Pro, but the homepage and scrolling were a bit laggy, too, which shouldn't happen.

Great work!

On 11/27/2020 at 4:13 PM, TheBoneJarmer said:

What about you start with removing some ads? For real dude, I play a game for literally less than 30 seconds and I got like 10 ads in my face. And I am not even exaggerating. I get that you need money for hosting and what not, but you are likely to annoy players away like this instead of attract them. Just to be clear, I'm not against ads, but I am against intrusive advertisement strategies. Why no subscriptions for like 5 euros a month in exchange for a no-ad version of your website? Because your website does look very good and people need websites like this now flash is officially losing support.

I don't think this is something the host can control, most of the games come from some sort of distributors that distribute these games and consequently control ads.

Here is my 2 cents on the website OP. Most of these games that you have on front page I've already seen on other similar websites like poki, pacogames... If you'd want me to stay on your website, maybe recommend me some unique games that I haven't seen before (on the front page)? 

Here is also some quick little observations:

- I have no idea where to register

- Favicon isn't transparent and rather has white background behind the logo

https://imgur.com/NzUaCEp -> I think these buttons (marked in red) should have a little padding from the frame?

Hope you find tons of success! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 8:38 AM, Chandan said:

Hi All,

I started a new online gaming portal that is https://www.samugames.com

I need suggestion on how can I increase the traffic of my website. Also need opinion on whether the design of my website is good.

This site can’t be reached, first error when I checked your website. I think problem with https protocol or maybe from my side...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...