Releasing HTML5 games on Game Distribution using Defold

britzl

Defold is a cross platform game engine with good support for HTML5 games. The Defold Foundation recently partnered with Game Distribution to simplify the process of developing and releasing games for Game Distribution using Defold. GameDistribution is the biggest broker of high quality, cross-platform games and their network serves over 300M users a month with top HTML5 content.

In this blog post we’ll look at how to add the Game Distribution SDK to an existing game or how to create one from scratch. We will also look at how to submit your game for distribution through the Game Distribution network. Have a look and let me know what you think!

https://defold.com/2021/03/14/Releasing-html5-games-on-Game-Distribution/

Edited by britzl

• 2 months later...

I try it to add a game to gamedistribution.com, everything ok till I test the SDK implementation who not working the ads show up at the start and when I finish a level. I tested through the iframe and in the browser and nothing, when I check the checlist form still not passed test. I quite to upload anymore. On gamemonetize.com I uploaded a game in 5 minutes.