I will craft a fun game for coffee shops, bars, or pizzerias to engage your customers.

NakNick

I offer a captivating suite of advergames tailored for bars, restaurants, coffee shops, donuts shops, pizzerias, and bakeries to engage your customers in a fun and interactive way. The games are seamlessly integrated with a leaderboard and utilized to promote businesses and services enhancing customer engagement with brands.

No downloads required - share games via a simple link or QR code placed strategically on menus, takeaway bags, drink cups, beer labels and more.

Customers can play for a chance to win enticing rewards like free meals, discounts, or promotional items.

How it works

• Brand recognition: I will tailor the game to reflect your brand identity by incorporating your logo, color scheme, or images of your product.
  • Rewards: I will set up a leaderboard-based rewards system. Players reaching certain scores will receive discounts or free soft drinks for their next order, encouraging game engagement and incentivizing purchases.
  • Promotion: I will create a dedicated landing page with the email collection form which can be used to promote the game to your customers through various channels - social media, in-store displays, or as QR codes on pizza boxes.
  • Increase sales and retain customers: Leverage the power of collected emails to follow up with customers who have earned rewards and to send newsletters featuring upcoming offers.

---

Engage your customers through play with NakNick.com

promo-banner-fiverr.png

Edited by NakNick

• 1 month later...