2D Artists Looking For Freelance Work

Aegis

Hi everyone, my name is Alena, I represent myself and another artist(Andrew).

We're looking to do some freelance work. Both of us specialize in 2D vector art and have worked on a variety of projects. Right now we're only looking for small to medium sized games, but in the future we may be interested in working on larger games.

We can work for a set price if you have an asset list or at an hourly rate which we can decide on depending on how complex your project is. Also right now we don't work for free or royalties/shares, just due to how many times these types of projects haven't worked out and we haven't been paid in the end.  ;)

You can pm me or contact us at aegisart(at)outlook.com

Below is some examples of our work. Thanks

Link

Portfolio3.png

Nice graphics, some graphics are familiar to me though, do you use free graphics in your work ?

Glad you like them, which graphics are you referring to? I believe Andrew based the platformer sprites off Kenney's free platformer pack for a client who wanted them in a similar art style. Here's the Link  ;)

Edit: I asked Andrew about the platformer sprites and he said they where actually for a friend and that the clouds, background and coins are from free asset packs, all he did was the ground tiles, door and fence pieces.

Edit, Edit: I've decided to remove the platformer sprites as they don't really showcase our skills, due to us having only having done part of them. ^_^

Nice designs, did you finished design for any game recently? Thanks.

Hi Funkyy,

The tower defence game you see in the portfolio pic is my most recent game. It's not completely finished though. About 80% done  ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...