Match 3 Open Source Coding Question

forcryinoutloud

I'm not even sure if this is possible, as I am not a game designer in any way, shape or form, but I'm looking to find an open source, free, code for a match 3 game that would allow me to simply edit the images (background, fonts, and match 3 game images themselves) to be what I want them to be (obviously using images that are the same size as the source code images).

As I said, I cannot design games myself, and the script is quite literally another language to me, but I get the basics from building websites. My issue though is that the source code I've been downloading from phaser doesn't seem to have images for me to edit. For example, one I just downloaded had five images - a button, a title image, a loading bar, an instruction menu, and a twitter button but I do not see any images for the background, or for the tiles themselves.

Is there match 3 open source code out there that is so completely basic that I could simply switch out properly sized images for the ones used in the open source code??

Thank you to anyone that answers my question!

I'll check out codecanyon, thanks. It appears that the github one was deleted - at least, that's the message I get when I open it in github.

I'm not really looking to create my own game - I honestly do not have the skills to do so, which is why I was hoping there would be a game already made that had the option of simply changing out the art. lol Hopefully codecanyon will have something I can use.

Thank you for the responses!