Chris

Introducing Project Warp

Well, you can always fork the project on github and try to improve it. If you have added some good features, you can send me a pull-request and I'll try to re-integrate it into the project.

So I'm actually new to Phaser and I needed also a way to look at the examples offline on my laptop.

I added Phaser's examples to Warp to be hosted on a different port in order to run both at the same time.

Also I did this more simple thing in order to learn how your framework works, do you have documentation for Modo or only the source code? (because its pretty big).

Let me know if it's something you'd want to pull :)

Also...the Phaser Examples are open source but I'm still not sure if I can distribute it, any thought?

warp_example1.PNG

warp_example2.PNGwarp_example3.PNG

Won't the examples work if you simply point the browser to a local URL without HTTP? So for example: "file:///whatever/folder/examples.html"? Or do they need AJAX functionality?

There _is_ a documentation for modoJS, but since its not jet officially released (should happen this week), its not available online. I'll get back to you when its there ;)

You know I haven't actually tried that, but the instructions in the phaser-examples repo say to use node+grunt so I kinda just assumed. I will test that tomorrow.

The examples need to be run through a local web server (in order to avoid file access permission errors from your browser). -readme.md