Framework with console export option

Orniflyer

I've dabbled in developing Flash games back in the day using frameworks like Flashpunk, but haven't done much in terms of game development in recent years. I kept developing concepts though, one of which I'd like to develop further using modern tools - but I'm completely lost in the current world of 2D game architectures.

One option I'd really like to have is being able to export to console (PS4/XBone). Consequently I've tried out Unity and Game Maker Studio (I've bought a 1.4 version license some time ago). Both seem very cumbersome to me and I'm struggling to get a decent workflow established.

I've liked ActionScript based frameworks like Flashpunk for being "code only" - without any weird GUIs that (in my apparently old mind) seem clunky and unintuitive. If I need further dev tools, I like to code them myself or use stuff like http://www.ogmoeditor.com/ that I can write import methods for.

As a result I've stumbled over Phaser (and other HTML5 based frameworks) and they seem to offer the exact style of game development I like - but I couldn't find much about bundling games made with Phaser into native applications. Sure, there are things like cocoon.io, but those seem to be aimed at creating windows executables aimed for platforms like Steam. While I obviously want the option to release on PC/Steam, I don't really need mobile nor web - I'd rather have console instead.

(I know about the difficulties related to releasing anything on console marketplaces and dealing with Sony etc. But my game would work quite nicely on consoles and I'd like to use an engine/framework that has the possibility for a largely pain-free porting process to consoles)

tl:dr; So, my question is this: Is there any proven way to get a Phaser game (or some similiar HTML5 framework) ported to console? Or is there something else I'm missing that would satisfy my needs?

thx guys