[Phaser] Exocraft - Build, Battle and Mine on a Dying Alien World

GoldFire

16 hours ago, makis said:

Thank you very much for the response to my question.

I would like to ask if the income originates from the adds or purhasing the games?

Sure! We don't actually have any ads on our games (we do have an offer wall on this one, though it is barely generating any revenue to be worth it, so it'll likely get removed before too long). We mostly monetize through limited edition item sales and premium currency.

• 3 months later...

Tested using Chrome on MacOS Mojave.

Very Impressive. Great visual design, addictive gameplay(I had to stop myself so I could get back to work), and good performance. It comes across very professionally and well polished. So much so that I had to check it out closely, and I must say that I have nothing but compliments to offer.

Great work, and Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

The web was really just our soft launch, and now that we've fleshed out a lot of the features and content (still lots more on that front though), we are starting to roll the game out on other platforms. The first of those stops is a PC download through the Windows Store, available as of today!

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PPSDQH8MTPS

windows_store_social.jpg

We started the multi-platform rollout with the Windows Store, but we certainly aren't stopping there. You can now add Exocraft to your Steam wishlist, with a release date set for March 12 on PC/Mac!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/793490/Exocraft/

We've also released our first gameplay trailer:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy cow, amazing to meet the brains behind this game! I never realized there was a topic about it. I actually played Exocraft last year. I found it on a website that lists up a ton of io games. If I knew it had a topic here I would have said something sooner. I am creating a multiplayer game myself too and knowing all the pains that come with it, I was pretty amazed by how smooth it worked. Really well done! Just out of curiosity, what did you use to build the server?

• 2 months later...