'Bob The Robber' is now HTML5!

PlayToMax

PlayToMax and Meow Beast are very proud to present HTML5 version of a famous game - 'Bob The Robber', ported from flash!

Have you ever played as a professional thief? 

Get on a mission with 'Bob The Robber' and stay uncaught:ph34r:

bob_the_robber_1429710723.6678.jpg

Are you willing to take a risk? Your mission remains the same, rob the premises and commit thiefs.

Act like a real robber to commit thefts, force locks, pass unnoticed under numerous enforcement cameras and clean out premises.

bob_the_robber_1429710737.6502.jpg

Pick up money in unexpected hidden places, read secret messages on the walls that may help Rob go further. Will you steal without being noticed?

bob_the_robber_1429710749.9532.jpg

Play it online on your devices: http://playtomax.com/games/Bob-The-Robber/

nice game. I was playing on my macbook and the one thing that I found very annoying was, that I had to use the mousepad to click something instead of being able to do everything with the keyboard.

gameplay: its a little strange how stupid the people in the game are. knocking someone out in the line of sight of another might be a good cause for alarm. dogs walking past me in the shadow, not hearing me also seems a long stretch. maybe have some other form of distraction? dose dogs with meat/sleeping pills? the houses are also more puzzle structured than believable, but thats ok I guess :)

I liked the narrated parts/story, overall you did a good job!

• 2 years later...