[Phaser] Salazar

qdrj

Salazar The Alchemist is our latest html5 game. It is a mix between 2048 and match-3 genres.

Combine 3 or more elements of the same type to get new advanced element. Continue until you will discover the final MYSTERIOUS ARTIFACT!

Feedback is very welcome. Please mention best element which you have reached.

Game built with Phaser 2.3.0.

post-5731-0-57431200-1432547093.png

post-5731-0-93157900-1432547098.png

post-5731-0-66038200-1432547104.png

very nice - I was up to the scroll.

2nd time I played I had an undo, sort and convert to advanced all available - but you can never guess when selecting a bunch of tiles could end up exposing an impossible result - so I never used any of them.

i.e. I could always make moves... until I couldn't - and can't move = game over, therefore I never use the 'special items'. (I would have expected that instead of game over - it would tell me I had no more moves available but that I can still use my special items - e.g. sort.

And the end game logic would be: if No more moves available AND no more special items, then it is game over).

Very nice polished game though.

i.e. I could always make moves... until I couldn't - and can't move = game over, therefore I never use the 'special items'. (I would have expected that instead of game over - it would tell me I had no more moves available but that I can still use my special items - e.g. sort.

Technically, you can after game over use Undo, then some special move. But I agree, it's user unfriendly.