Poke the Bubble [please test on your devices]

AhmedElyamani

Screenshots:

screenie.png

Play it Here

Please play it on a mobile device , and tell me which device it was , Whether it runs well and if the loading bar displays correctly. Feedback is really appreciated , even harsh criticism.

Please test this game on your devices , and tell me which you've tested on.

4th generation iPod   [] 

3rd  generation iPhone [ ]

5th generation iPhone/iPod [ ]

1st generation iPad []

Android phone []

Android tablet [ ]

Windows phone [ ]

Thanks a lot for passing by!

Nice game.  Graphics look nice and professional except for on my phone the font for the score was pixelated and discolored like so:

Screenshot_2013_10_12_14_28_27.jpg

Gameplay was good except for a few things.

1) ran slowly at the start of each game and then sped up when less bubbles were on the screen.

2)It took me a long time to figure out how the life system works and the details are still sketchy.  "Why did I lose?" Is not really a question the player should be asking IMO. Maybe you should add a tutorial or something to make it more clear.

Anyways it looks professional and is fun and simple.

tested with my galaxy victory 4glte

Thanks a lot for the reply , Ben.

I was unsure whether or not to use hex color or combine the color of rgb , I think I will end up using a greyscale color with transparency.

Basically you can poke more than one bubble and if its only one you lose a help , if the helps you have aren't enough you will lose.

Are you sure that the gAme runs faster when there are less bubbles? Because in either cases I'm not using any instances but drawing them in a for loop so it can't get better.

Also how did the: sounds, loader and high score function?

On an iPad 1 (safari, iOS 5):

- like your other game it's missing a good portion of the bottom of the game (actually made it impossible to complete a level because I couldn't reach the bottom rows!) at a guess i'd say you were scaling the game based on screen width and not taking into account the screen height might be proportionally shorter compared to the ratio of your games height and width

- in terms of gameplay it probably could do with a bit more depth or visual feedback. There wasn't enough in it that would encourage me to play it again

[update]

-Listened to mentuat's suggestion, added more visual attraction when doing stuff.

-Fixed the display on the iPad (I think)

@mentuat: I would really appreciate it if you can test it again on your first generation iPad device and show me a screenshot , please?

Please keep these replies coming guys!