Lolipop Crush - please help with testing

Bronsoner

Hi,

Me and my friend made a simple match-3 game in html5 and we would like to ask you to lend us some help with testing as well as get to know your opinion on our little game.

It's is called Lolipop Crush, you can play it here: Lolipop Crush

lolipopscreen.jpg

Please tell us what device you played it on and how it performed. We're especially interested in how it performs on iPhones and Tablets (+iPad), but all feedback is valuable.

We hope you like it.

The game works great on an iphone 5c. The bug pspmiracle mentioned doesn't happen anymore, probably fixed it.

One weird thing though is that if you try to fast swap gems that don't make a match in different locations, the match doesn't swap back correctly. (See screenshot)

a3r6.png

My first impression: The blinking-time, after you made a match and before disappearing, seems a little too long. Also the bounce-back easing seems a little too long, but that's just my taste.

Plays great with a mouse, too! Great job.

I assume you tested in desktop browser?

The game works great on an iphone 5c. The bug pspmiracle mentioned doesn't happen anymore, probably fixed it.

One weird thing though is that if you try to fast swap gems that don't make a match in different locations, the match don't swap back correctly. (See screenshot)

Thank you for you help and finding the bug, it's much apprecitated. We will correct the bug asap.

It's defintely a nice game. What i experienced with 3 match games is that you can bring more engagement and fun into the game if you allow to change the stones even when new ones are falling down. This brings a little bit more speed into the game and makes it at least for me more fun. Just a suggestion. Overall the game looks nice and works well for me in the browser. 

Best