Just published one of my very first game on itch.io

shohan4556

It looks good!

One suggestion though : the difficulty should increase with time. It's a very common game design pattern. Here the game difficulty doesn't change, so after a while it gets a little bit repetitive. You should increase the number of coconuts or have the bottom border chase the player faster and faster, something like that. 

Also, it's a bit disturbing to see the monkey vanish before actually reaching the bottom of the screen. 

But yeah, a very good start!

It looks good!

One suggestion though : the difficulty should increase with time. It's a very common game design pattern. Here the game difficulty doesn't change, so after a while it gets a little bit repetitive. You should increase the number of coconuts or have the bottom border chase the player faster and faster, something like that. 

Also, it's a bit disturbing to see the monkey vanish before actually reaching the bottom of the screen. 

But yeah, a very good start!

I have implemented difficulty level like this - 1 min - 1 coconut, after then 1 min - 2 coconut after then infinitly 3 or 4 coconut, should I change the difficulty level any suggestion.

and thanks for your valuable suggestion I will fix these issue soon.