Lines (puzzle game)

oysterCrusher

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at releasing a game (outside of a few game jams) and I'd love to hear any feedback on it.

It's a puzzle game where you have to connect the colours while connecting the numbers in order and using every square.

I've put it up on Google Play (packaged up using cocoonjs) and would appreciate any downloads / ratings, and of course it's also playable in your browser.

Please let me know if there are any issues with it.

Thanks!

post-5198-0-64795200-1383807200.jpg

post-5198-0-09524800-1383807935.jpg

scoots: Yeah, you have to use all the squares as well, forgot to include that in the post. I'll update the post to let others know.

gustav: Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure what I can do about this without having more devices to test on. It works fine on the devices I do have access to.

Anybody want to send me more phones/tablets :P ?  No?  Didn't think so.

Great game concept! Very addictive.

You should add information about the rules in-game, especially when starting.

Things like "There is still an empty square" when we connect the start to the end, but cannot get to the next level because a square is missing.

Also, the slide to reset data is not obvious, which is bad: if you strive for simplicity, have one button "reset data", which upon clicking shows another button, "are you sure? Yes / No".

Finally, the music sliders should start at a position representing the current level of music. They don't currently (at least here in Firefox).