[Phaser] My last game "Gore San Fermin"

totallybueno

Hi everyone,

I just posted my last game, Gore San Fermin, on Facebook and on Gamejolt. I don´t know if you guys know the San Fermin, that spanish bull running thing... well, this is an "alternative" versión, you´re the bull and you´ve to kill/destroy everyone :)

The idea was to post it only on Facebook, but it seems that there´s a bug with Facebook and Canvas games and the link gives an error on mobile browsers, not my fault, it´s on the Facebook side (and if someone can help with this, it´ll be really appreciated).

I wanted to test some Firebase stuff, leaderboards and login and seems to be working pretty well, the code is not ofuscated so if you wanna check it, just do it.

Let me know whatever you want about the game. Thanks.

ingame1.png

ingame2.png

ingame3.png

10 minutes ago, totallybueno said:

Come on... it´s not so scary :)

Yeah, well, I want to add some features and new weapons, and also I want to make a proper app to the stores, so I guess I´ll do this as soon as I can...

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, waiting for updates!

Yes, I like the idea, title and GFX. Great title name :D

17 hours ago, quiphop said:

[...]Music a bit scary for me :D[...]

17 hours ago, totallybueno said:

Come on... it´s not so scary :)

[...]

Oh yes it is. This is exactly the kind of theme you'd use in a horror movie. I think something like black/death metal could suit better with the action/killing vein.

Anyways good job. Let us know how you managed to solve the problem with FB.

On 1-7-2016 at 3:03 PM, ecv said:

This is exactly the kind of theme you'd use in a horror movie. I think something like black/death metal could suit better with the action/killing vein.

I agree, some fast upbeat action music would better suit the game.

Also when you run over people they just turn into a puddle of blood. I think it would be funnier/more satisfying if the little guys fly across the screen with a little death animation. Im thinking like when you shoot an enemy in Rick Dangerous

23 minutes ago, BdR said:

[...]I think it would be funnier/more satisfying if the little guys fly across the screen with a little death animation. Im thinking like when you shoot an enemy in Rick Dangerous

:lol: I spent some long time playing that one on my ZX Spectrum :lol: That was great although a bit too hard for me. Ah, the memories... :)

Yes, I think that could work better, but if you asked me maybe quartering the guys into flying pieces would be more fun and honor the name :lol: :ph34r:

Thanks guys,

at the beginning the idea was something like what you said ecv, probably I even have the code commented, but as the first idea was to make this a mobile game and that´s more cpu cosuming, I changed my mind but well, pretty easy to implement those things, I´ll do it asap :)

Also, now I think that definitely you´re right about the music, but that´s pretty hard to find, at least for me... do you guys know where to find some music like that? Thanks in advance.

E.g.:

https://soundcloud.com/search/sounds?q=black%20metal&filter.license=to_use_commercially

Make sure you select "to modify commercially" if you're going to want to modify it in any way. I don't know if trimming counts.

Edit: Also it might be worth mentioning you need to give proper credit. I omitted all this but it might not be that obvious. And be aware that covers and versions could get you into trouble; they will where we live. Even if some authors release under CC, they might not be allowed to release covers / versions. This shouldn't be your problem to start with because it's these authors who are infringing the copy rights of the original authors, but you never know.

Edited by ecv
more info