Blender -> Export to Babylon

Borut

@Borut : Morning :) Did you try 2.76 ? The reason I ask is Blender 2.76 was the last version capable of being run on Windows XP. That means there have likely been radical changes "under the hood". The current version of Blender for download is 2.77a - which means that there will likely be a 2.77b and then a final version 2.77 when they have removed the bugs.

Anyway, can you let me have the .blend file so I can take a look? If you can, pack any textures into the file before you save it.

cheers, gryff :)

It was a 2.77 change by Blender which causes that error. 2.76 is the current work around.  Changes have already been re-coded, but not got to testing. 

The exporter bakes with the appropriate renderer, switching in the interface not required, I think.  One thing for sure that will never work is mixing procedural textures & cycles materials in the same mesh.

@Borut : Well @V!nc3r 's diagnosis is correct - you were not using the the Blender Renderer. Here is an initial result I got by just switching rendered - see image below.

There is an oddity - the green box. Will investigate that. And will have some suggestions later about the rig.

Ohh I added a camera and hemi light to view the result in the BJS sandbox.

sandbox1.png

@Borut Some thoughts about your Ik rig.

You have a lot of bones that are part of your IK system - bones that don't actually deform the mesh directly  but rather move/constrain other bones. You don't need these bones to be exported. Now the exporter will delete bones that have the letter IK in them so try to include "IK" in those non-deform bones. See example here :  

The two bones that you call LegPoletarget.L and LegPoleTarget.R, I call Knee.IK.L and Knee.IK.R. In your case the those bones will end up in the .babylon file, in my case they don't.

You should consider naming all those constraint/Ik bones in a similar fashion - so they don't clutter up your .babylon file

Will take a deeper look into it.

Good luck with that - and post any issues you run into.