3DMax export .babylon can't playing right

iSoundy000

Hi @iSoundy000

http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#NEXKK

I think I have it working in a playground.  Not working so well, though.  Missing texture error... yb_daxinfeng.png  (reported in console).

Not sure why.  When you see black/red checkers, that means texture load failure happened, and emergency checkerboard texture is used, instead.

I have low-experience at modeling, exporting, and loading .babylon scenes.  Sorry. 

I tried to load your .max file, but my version of Max is 2013, and you must be using something newer than that.  It refused to load.

The copy of your .babylon file that I moved to my github repositiory... is an exact copy of yours.  I did no mods.

Maybe others will assist.  Perhaps you have more ideas, too.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.  I'll keep thinking.  :)

• 2 months later...
On 2016/8/9 at 1:25 AM, Deltakosh said:

can you try to go to 3dsmax, right click on the scene, select babylon properties and ensure that export quaternion is uncheck?

Also on your animated meshes, go to babylonjs properties and un check "optimize animations"

@Deltakosh

I find  export quaternion and unchecked.

but there's no  optimize animations option in object's babylonjs properies...

I'm not talking about this case. This case is solved by

I'm asking http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/25808-3dmax-exported-skeleton-and-animation-something-wrong/