Sold my first game!

Kartikey

Well done - we all fondly remember our first game sale!  Thanks for blogging it and letting others know that making the game is only half the battle.  Would be good for the story if you could put in some facts and figures - e.g. how many sponsors did you contact, how did you find them, what was their response rate, how many emails before a sale, did you get what you asked for, will you do it again?  Maybe have your brother write a paragraph on what he did?

13 hours ago, b10b said:

Well done - we all fondly remember our first game sale!  Thanks for blogging it and letting others know that making the game is only half the battle.  Would be good for the story if you could put in some facts and figures - e.g. how many sponsors did you contact, how did you find them, what was their response rate, how many emails before a sale, did you get what you asked for, will you do it again?  Maybe have your brother write a paragraph on what he did?

Thanks for reading the blog, and for your suggestions. I will be surely update my blog with some figures you mentioned, honestly will do with my brother.:)