How is three design for Babylon Instances

ian

http://www.babylonjs.com/Demos/INSTANCES/

ok here is demo for instances.

How Is design one three(base tree component). Is three one mesh(object) or is it made with more meshes(objects) ?

If base tree component is made with more objects. For example(two objects) with trunk and treetop. If we design tree(base tree component) in blender. Then if I add multi trees with "Duplicate linked" to another layer. Everythink is ok. 

CAN WE ADD THIRD OBJECT (for example snow) on base tree component so that, all "Duplicate linked" objects will reflect change. So that all "duplicate linked" object will reflect snow?

(Blender or 3D Max). How can we achive that. 

(WITH NO CODING IN BLENDER) (JUST DESIGN IN BLENDER OR 3D MAX).

(I know that if we add object snow on base tree component, and than code in babylon instances that snow will reflect on all instances. 

BUT HOW WE DO THIS IN BLENDER OR 3D MAX? CAN WE ADD OBJECTS TO THE BASE INSTANCE OBJECT SO THAT ALL DUPLICATE LINKED OBJECTS WILL REFLECT NEW ADDED OBJECT?

@Deltakosh

greetings,

ian

V!nc3r thanx for your respond.

yes it works well. "Duplicated Linked" reflected what is changed in original component mesh. And component is always one mesh. 

But we always have one component mesh. I would like to build component with more separated objects.
I try build component like parent-child and then from component do "Duplicated Linked". This works well, but when I add new child, then "Duplicated Linked" does not reflected change.

The main problem is that I would like to build component with separated objects. (I also would like to add each of this separated object primitive collider. And when I create more group instances, then they retained colliders.)

I do not want to build component like one mesh.
I know that this is capable to do with groups and group instances (with blender). But babylon doesn't support groups.

Any advice? I am still prefer to go with groups and group instances.
Maybe I should at THE END OF constructed scene(final model) convert (all group instances) to meshes?

Or should I build the smallest components with "Duplicated Linked" and larger with groups of "Duplicated Linked"? Any Advice?

@Deltakosh

greetings,

ian

I don't know your level on Blender, so I ask just in case : do you know that you can have, in one object, several vertex groups or material assignation ? It's very useful to have a complex mesh.

Otherwise, could we have an example ? I'm pretty sure that you can't export group however.

V!nc3r thank you for your respond.

I'll try to do some example. And post it to you, what I would like to do. (maybe tomorow)
I don't know about vertex groups. About materials do you think multi material assigantion on one mesh of object?

Can you give me any references of vetrex groups (blender), can I see this, any examples or youtube to see what you mean with "vertex groups". Meybe I will need "vertext groups" and "Duplicated Linked"(complex mesh). Or complex mesh with several "vetex groups". 
I know that I can add (assign) different materials on one complex mesh(so let say one object).

greetings

ian