Strategic/tactical online analogue of civilization.

ivansglazunov

I am an experienced developer with 10 years of experience.
Now I have to develop system based on graph theory and category theory, allowing use in any environment any application complex semantic/semantic legal interaction. With this system i can spread rights as properties on graph structures and to maintain the integrity of any changes.

It has now reached the state when I want to use it somewhere.

Now we are working on using the system for fast and dynamic management of crm/cms/lms systems. The work is free for me and my friends. Ultimately, we hope to launch many services, games and apps and provide more than half of the functionality in the OpenSource.

I want to create a game which would qualify the statement:

• Strategic (civ, eu4...)
  • Tactic (construction, mining, buttle, minecraft, heroes of the storm...)
  • Open world
  • Generated in real-time environment map and combinations of elements (aka technology)
  • Cross-platform and cross-browser
  • Embedded systems to organize tasks and communications, management of teams and hierarchies of subordinates.
  • and more...

I know a huge amount of development. I am looking for anyone who would be interested in. I'm looking for those who would like to make the perfect modern, minimalist, material design of map generation, units.. I'm looking for those who would like to develop ideas and to create the mechanics. We are looking for friends for this undertaking.

It's free. However, the participation has to some bonuses. I am willing to share all the technology I possess. I am ready to teach if need be.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-10-31 at 8:34 PM, ivansglazunov said:

I know a huge amount of development. I am looking for anyone who would be interested in. I'm looking for those who would like to make the perfect modern, minimalist, material design of map generation, units.. I'm looking for those who would like to develop ideas and to create the mechanics. We are looking for friends for this undertaking.

So you're looking for an idea guy?  Or someone to create assets as well?

Well, if you just want ideas, I can help with that...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it seems like you want to make a 4x game set in the ancient or medieval age which also involves construction and some sort of real-time, heroic, battle system, since you alluded to Civilization, Minecraft, and Heroes.  The first question I have is the about the scale of the game, in terms of the number of players and the duration of any one game.  Is it going to be:

1. A single, gigantic, persistent world that never ends and which holds thousands of players who can log on each day to manage their empire until they get bored of doing so?  (e.g http://www.neveron.com/)

2. A massively-multiplayer arena in which one game starts with tens of players, takes several weeks, and at the end of which, one player is crowned the winner (e.g. http://ferion.com/)

3. A game with up to 10 players that takes a couple of hours to play? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvU7SBKSqnk

4. An RTS such as Starcraft or Warcraft that takes 10-30 minutes per round?

I'm not sure of the scale you're aiming for, because you've alluded to a bunch of different games, but I think this is the first question that should be answered.

Maybe its crazy, but game can contain all of this skales. Some creatures can have 1 live-cycle, some of them dont die at all, some can be manipulated only by tabs and play not real-time. Its game-in-game conception. So many good games have a mini games inside, so this game will get no mini, FULL games inside. Web-platform wellcome.

23 hours ago, Menzorg said:

Maybe its crazy, but game can contain all of this skales. Some creatures can have 1 live-cycle, some of them dont die at all, some can be manipulated only by tabs and play not real-time. Its game-in-game conception. So many good games have a mini games inside, so this game will get no mini, FULL games inside. Web-platform wellcome.

:) ++

On 2016-12-07 at 11:47 AM, Menzorg said:

Massively multiplayer recursive lemmings.

Just throwing that out there now, I'll write details tmr