Free Rider HD

Bodman

Free Rider HD

post-1831-0-47252800-1389218837.jpg

Hi everyone :)
I wanted to share** a game that I (along with other team members) have been working on for the last half of 2013. 

Free Rider HD is a sequel to the classic flash game , Free Rider.

Rewritten in HTML5, Free Rider HD performs much better, and is more responsive than its previous versions.

It is playable on modern browsers, and most modern mobile devices.

Features:

2 vehicles ( more to come ) 

Asynchronous Multiplayer ( load multiple ghosts at any time , playing against top competitors) 

Mobile Controls

Notifications

Track Creator (coming very soon) 

Campaigns & Achievements (coming soon)

We are constantly working on new features / fixing bugs etc. Feel free to give feedback, would love your support , good or bad.

Direct game link here http://www.freeriderhd.com

Multiplayer race example (6 racers) here

Community Forum http://community.freeriderhd.com

**I posted in news & links a month back., didn't see this thread.

Yeah I've seen this game earlier, Very nice! 

What I really like is the website and how great with scaling it is! It's really amazing , and sounds like "now this is what html5 is for"!

I have a silly question though , is this a sequel of Canvas Rider? and are you the creator of that other game?

Thanks for your support! Ya , did my best to get it as responsive as i could on all resolutions 

is this a sequel of Canvas Rider?

As for your last question. its not a silly question at all. Canvas Rider was developed by a someone who de-compiled the flash version Free Rider 2 and converted it to HTML5 / javascript without permission from the Free Rider 2 developers.Obviously a serious issue, with legal ramifications, so I won't be getting into any more details,Basically Canvas Rider was using unauthorized Free Rider code and was not a sequel.  Free Rider HD is an official sequel where we are working with the original creator. Canvas Rider is no longer being developed. 

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback so far!

With FRHD we put a lot of effort to make it compatible with phone, tablet and desktop/laptop players to maximize the benefit of HTML5, so many HTML5 games out there just target one or the other. I haven't seen many, if any sites pull that off well.

If you have any feedback from testing it out let us know, will help with our development efforts. We already have a strong community building around the game which has helped us address a lot of issues early on but having developer perspective may introduce some things that we may have missed.

Thanks again!