My Income Report for January - Over $45,743 this month alone

stevefromio

Hi,

I been using HTML5 for over 15 years now. I have decided to share my income statements to help motivate newcomers, and show that this is possible. Here are my results for the last 6 months:

HTML5 Sponsorships in January (so far) - $45,743

HTML5 Sponsorships in December (so far) - $98,490

HTML5 Sponsorships in November (so far) - $100,000

HTML5 Sponsorships in October (so far) - $55,500

HTML5 Sponsorships in September (so far) - $75,542

HTML5 Sponsorships in August (so far) - $90,991

I am really busy making HTML5 games, but being the nice person that I am, I have decided to take time out of my busy schedule and write a 4 page book that covers how you can also make money in a matter of days. For only 4 installments of $49.99, this 4 page book covers:

1. Table of Content

2. Dedication

3. What is HTM5

As my income reports proves, I know how to make money online. For more proof, please email. Obviously if I don't respond, it clearly got lost. I will start taking payments next week, but if you would like to send me your initial payments now, I will happy to take them. Please make the check out to cash.

I will be posting my updated (100% accurate) monthly income report daily in new threads throughout this forum, and others.

Please ask any questions below, so long as you don't expect an answer.

Thanks again,

Steve

Thanks BunBunBun,

First, please don't ask questions that require an answer. I am very busy making lots of money from HTML5 games, and only have most of the day to promote my upcoming e-book. :-)

Second, The games are on the publisher's web site, and I can't show them to you for international legal reasons.

Please look at my income reports again. Clearly this should be proof enough.

Thanks,

Steve :-)

You read my mind ozdy, but you must give me time. I still need to finish my high-quality e-book. I am still working on the dedications page.

As for the videos, I was thinking of an intensive 4-week video course on how to monetize your HTML5 Games. I am working with my local zoo to provide a Panda cam. During the 4 week course, you can learn to monetize the best way I know how; by watching pandas. I was thinking of going cheap to my loyal e-book audience. I haven't confirmed anything yet, but $2,999 for the 4 week course seems like a steal.

I just ask that my followers to give me some more time. I am a very busy individual.

Thanks again,

Steve

Yora, your insult and allegations are not welcome on this site. I have given more than enough proof about my earnings in this thread, and if that isn't enough, I was interviewed for a class assignment by an independent reporter -- my wife.

Please understand your sarcastic remarks are not helping the many indie developers who aspire to be like me. More importantly, please understand your remarks are not helping me fund my new 4 car garage.

Please reconsider your remarks ;-)

Steve

Thank you Ricardo, you are truly a clever man. For your support I am offering a .001% discount on your next order. Please make check payable to Truthful Steve.

Disclaimer:

Please understand if you don't use this discount before the 2nd of January, a $5 surcharge is applied.

Happy holidays,

Truthful Steve

Thank you my follower. I will check the garbage and send you a FREE A&P coupon for whatever I find.

Please, there is a limited order of virtual e-books. I can't guarantee they will be in stock the moment they are released. If you haven't pre-ordered, what are you waiting for?