Cryptocurrency as a game reward

trof

On 24.02.2018 at 11:39 AM, mazoku said:

Claim tho have 1 bitcoin reward if player beats the game and make the game impossible. ;)

Just joking (not really)

:D

Found couple of simple games, showing standard bitcoin faucets (different values, depends on the score) as the reward... Is there more graceful solution?

The problem with bitcoin as it currently stands are the fees per transaction which would make such rewards pointless / or costly whichever side. Lightning network may help a lot in regards to this.

Another solution is to use a dedicated alt currency (there are several) or create your own with low fees and fast transaction speeds. People would trade them vs BTC to cash out as they do with alt coins trading.

Offering 1 BTC as unique reward for the first player to beat the game (or create a more elaborate reward structure) is not such a bad idea. Last year I actually wrote a short blog article about a digital artist, she embedded private keys to bitcoin stashes in her paintings. Her last puzzle has yet to be solved but surely, should the reward be substantial enough (4.5 BTC in her case), it is a great way to get exposure, especially these days with cryptocurrencies all over the news.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, looks like it's impossible to implement satoshi game bonus without server coding

However... ;)  I've explored couple of games like tetris above (I like Lines and 2048  ) , the sequence is:

- Create a faucet with some provider (like cryptoo.me), grab the faucet key.

- With the faucet key create remote faucet with some  provider (like wmexp.com), grab javascript init/show code for your remote faucet.

- Use the code when the game ends to reward player.

Right?

• 1 year later...

Hey you guys should check out my new crypto currency game network , we are young and have received a second round of funding,  main site is gameprofits.io , you can go on community.gameprofits.io , my engineers and I will be interaction with the community and taking advice and suggestions.  

Use my link to sign up for our beta program, we are doing some sick cash , crypto and merchandise benefits for early adopters :) so if you sign up with my link I will throw you extra cash and make sure I enable premium status. https://www.gameprofits.io/users/register/ZGVhdGhkZWFsZXIwMDc=

DeathDealer007

Edited by gameprofits
forgot links

• 1 year later...

thanks a lot. I have been looking for very high quality and progressive information about cryptocurrency trading for a very long time. I have been interested in this topic for several years and it is important for me to read and learn more and more new information. I recently discovered a bot that allows me to optimize my crypto trading https://tradingbot-solutions.com/ These bots use API keys to connect to their preferred exchange to help the client execute their trades more efficiently and make them more profitable.

Edited by Xima