Crazygames and gamedistribution

playh5

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Playh5

Sorry to see that some of the developers have had a poor experience with delayed payments.
But to make this clear, everybody that uses gamedistribution.com will be and has been paid!

We made a big payment round in the last few days to get back on track again so nobody has been or ever will be scammed out of their hard earned money.
We strive to get these payment delays sorted and hope this will be a thing of the past soon.
And off course we would like to see more of your games on gamedistribution in the future.

Best,

Gamedistribution Team

I also get paid, but I had to contact you 5 times.

Net 30 would be nice too, waiting for 60 days and more to get money is not really good.

But GD is a serious website at least, they are not scammers for sure.

I would not recommend you crazygames, because they will ask you to remove your logo/links.

Regards

Well I jsut guess gamedistribution just lacks of manpower in their accounting dept. Ok I tried crazygames one of my game is accepted but the gameplay for word puzzle game just sucks. I'm amazed with the revenue 3k gameplays and I already got 11.99 euro. Crazygames is also very strict with gameplay they review the game and I think it is good.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:30 PM, Phaser911 said:

because they will ask you to remove your logo/links

Are you sure it necessary to remove your developer logo? I have three games on crazygames portal (and I think all of them have my logo or developer info beside a crazygame logo). But my two games earning almost nothing, the same games get much much more on others portals.  Another thing, to get monetization you have to upload your game on their portal before you uploaded it on others. So if you have already uploaded game you still can upload it on their portal, but you will not get monetization, it's pretty weird (Like my third game, which was upload to their portal and they accepted it but without monetization ?).

On 1/17/2019 at 7:30 PM, Phaser911 said:

I also get paid, but I had to contact you 5 times.

Net 30 would be nice too, waiting for 60 days and more to get money is not really good.

But GD is a serious website at least, they are not scammers for sure.

I would not recommend you crazygames, because they will ask you to remove your logo/links.

Regards

Hi Phaser 911

Yes we had delays in payments, but are back on track since this week for all that reached the minimum monthly payout amounts.
We work with external Advertising parties like Google, who pay after 50 days or so. This means that we have to wait as well before we can pay that revenue to you, hence the 60 days.
I  realise its long wait, especially if we are late (sorry :-)) but its impossible to advance these amounts before we get paid by our 3rd party partners. I hope that makes a bit more sense. 

Cheers,

The GameDistribution.com Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...